Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - He called KUSI's Michael Turko when his condo homeowners association dragged their feet making repairs. Turko says the problem began underneath the concrete slab, but now it's affecting his entire unit.
When this guy first called me and said he had a hole in his living room floor I was unimpressed, until I got a look at it. That hole was more like a moat, a three foot deep trench that was filled with raw sewage. He lives in a condo and the HOA admits the problem is their responsibility. But one month later, he's still living in a toxic wasteland!
4575 Viewridge Ave.
Newsroom: 858-571-NEWS (6397)