19th National Prescription Drug Take Back Day locations
SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – DEA is holding its 19th National Prescription Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, Oct. 24 at locations across the country. Drug Take Back Day is from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Below is a list of locations where you can bring any prescription drugs.
- Escondido Police Station 1163 N. Centre City Parkway, Escondido
- Poway Sheriff’s Station 13100 Bowron Road, Poway
- San Marcos Sheriff’s Station 182 Santar Place, San Marcos
- Tri-City Medical Center 4002 Vista Way, Oceanside
- SDPD Eastern Division 9225 Aero Drive, San Diego
- SDPD Northwestern Division 12592 El Camino Real, San Diego
- SDPD Western Division 5215 Gaines Street, San Diego
- El Cajon Police Department 100 Civic Center Way, El Cajon
- La Mesa Police Department 8085 University Avenue, La Mesa
- Chula Vista Public Works 1800 Maxwell Drive, Chula Vista
- Coronado Police Station 700 Orange Avenue, Coronado
- Imperial Beach Sheriff’s Station 845 Imperial Beach Boulevard, Imperial Beach
- National City Police Station 1200 National City Blvd., National City
Vaping devices accepted only if batteries have been removed.