47th annual San Diego Bay Parade of Lights
Participants in this year’s holiday boat parade will decorate their boats to fit this year’s theme, “Tropical Island Christmas.”
The procession of approximately 80 lavishly decorated boats ranging from small family dinghies to the 120-foot schooner America.
The event is Sunday December 16th and the following locations along the San Diego Bay will have the approximate arrival times:
• Shelter Island (start of parade) 5:00 p.m.
• Harbor Island 5:30 p.m.
• The Embarcadero 6:00 p.m.
• Seaport Village 6:30 p.m.
• The Pier at Cesar Chavez Park 6:45 p.m.
• Ferry Landing on Coronado 7:00 p.m.
Click here for more information.