Boy abandoned on freeway earlier this month dies
The young boy who was abandoned on the I-5 freeway earlier this month has died. The mother of 4-year old Valentino Fabiani says he has passed away due to his injuries.
The crash happened on June 2 on the southbound lanes of Interstate 5 near Rosecrans Street.
The boy's father… Angelo Arroyo has already pleaded not guilty to several charges… including hit and run and child endangerment charges.
The boy's mother says her “precious angel Valentino will forever live on in the memory of those who were blessed to have met him or know him.”