Cindy Whitmarsh – Stretch and Sculpt Workout!
Stretch and Sculpt Workout
Repeat each exercise 2/3 sets of 15/20 reps!
1. Forward lunge into biceps sky punch
2. Side lunge and concentration curl
3. Forward hanging rear delt raise
4. Bridge chest press
5. Reach into burpee
6. Downward dog lunges
7. Duck dive
8. Diamond back lift
Portion control is the key to losing weight and keeping it off! Here is a good formula to help you figure out your caloric intake!
DETERMINING YOUR NUTRITIONAL NEEDS
We’ve developed the following caloric parameters based on a combination of your BMI, sex (male/female), and your activity level. However, nothing is more important than listening to your body’s needs and using common sense to determine appropriate caloric intake levels, especially as workouts grow in both intensity and duration. You must be willing to be flexible, and at set points in your program (i.e., 6-weeks, 12-weeks, 18-weeks), it’s extremely important that you take the time to re-calculate your BMI and make sure you’re on the correct path to UltraFitness.
Activity Level Descriptions:
1) Sedentary activity: mainly sitting at a desk all day. Rarely experiences any physical activity throughout the day. Burns few calories.
2) Light Activity: continuous exercise such as walking approximately 3 times per week for approximately 20 minutes each session. If not involved in regular activity, may be on your feet all day through work (e.g., working as a waitress). Daily activities may include regular walking.
3) Moderate Activity: continuous exercise 3 or more times per week for more than 20 minute sessions. Walking at a brisk pace, dancing, working in the yard, jogging, swimming, etc.
4) Heavy Activity: continuous exercise 3 to 5 times per week for approximately 60 minute sessions. Involves lots of physical activity for an extended period and may include heavy labor jobs such as construction.
5) Extremely Heavy Activity: continuous exercise 5 or more times per week for sessions lasting 60 minutes or more. Involves lots of physical activity for an extended period and may include heavy labor jobs such as construction.
BMI Sex (Male/Female) Activity Level Caloric Recommendation
< 18.5 Male or Female Any This is considered underweight, and consultation with a qualified nutritionist or dietitian is recommended.
18.5 – 24.9 Female Sedentary to Moderate 1500
18.5 – 24.9 Female Heavy 1700
18.5 – 24.9 Female Extremely Heavy 2000
25 – 29.9 Female Sedentary to Heavy 1500
25 – 29.9 Female Extremely Heavy 1700
18.5 – 24.9 Male Sedentary to Moderate 2000
18.5 – 24.9 Male Heavy 2500
18.5 – 24.9 Male Extremely Heavy Due to possible extreme caloric demands, consultation with a qualified nutritionist or dietitian is recommended.
25 – 29.9 Male Sedentary to Moderate 1800
25 – 29.9 Male Heavy 2000
25 – 29.9 Male Extremely Heavy 2300
> 30 Male or Female Any Weight loss issues may require medical attention due to physical (i.e. metabolic) problems. Medical clearance is recommended, followed by consultation with a qualified nutritionist or dietitian.
Cindy's Recipe of the week!
Greek Chicken Salad
¼ cup fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
2 T. red wine vinegar
1 t. sugar
1 t. dried oregano
2 t. olive oil
½ t. salt
½ t. freshly ground black pepper
1 garlic clove, minced
4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
8 cups torn romaine lettuce
1 cup sliced cucumber (about 1 small)
8 pitted kalamata olives, halved
4 plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
2 (1/4-inch thick) slices red onion, separated into rings
¼ cup (1-ounce) crumbled feta cheese
1. Prepare grill or broiler
2. Combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Brush the chicken with 2 T. dressing; set remaining dressing aside.
3. Place chicken on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook for 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Cut into ¼-inch thick slices.
4. Combine the romaine lettuce and the next 4 ingredients (romaine lettuce through red onion slices) in a large bowl, and toss with the remaining salad dressing. Divide the salad evenly among 4 plates; top each serving with sliced chicken, and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Serving Size: 2 Cups
Cindy's Product of the week!
Do you have Sugar Cravings? Need to lose weight? Hormones out of control? Poor immune system? I have the answer to all your needs with Ultra Omega Oil!
Listen, I need to tell you about this amazing supplement The Ultra-Omega Oil! The Ultra Omega Oil is a blend of 8 different essential oils, Soy, Rice, Sunflower Seed, Wheat Germ, Olive, Pumpkin, and Cod liver Oil! Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids.
Stay Fit and Healthy!