Cindy Whitmarsh – Thanksgiving Bloat Blaster
Thanksgiving Bloat Blaster!
Repeat each exercise 2/3 sets of 20/30 reps!
Cindy’s recipes of the week!
Everyone loves desserts! But what can you possibly have when you are trying to lose weight and sugar is known to be the devil? Dessert is something that you don’t have to give up completely. Everything can be eaten in moderation. What does that mean? Depending on your goals and what you are trying to achieve, try to have desserts less often. Choose one day a week that you allow yourself a dessert. Then, on that night, choose a low-fat dessert and only have one piece. This way you won’t feel deprived and you’ll be able to reach your weight loss goals. Here are some things to consider when choosing when, what and how much dessert to have:
- Be really good on your plan during the week and allow yourself one weekend night to have a desert.
- If having a dinner party that you need a desert for, make a low-fat desert that everyone can enjoy like angel food cake with strawberries and non-fat whipped cream.
- When out to dinner and everyone is ordering desert, share with a friend or just have a couple of bites of a desert rather than an entire dessert yourself.
- If out to dinner and you know that you want desert that night, make better carbohydrate choices for your meal. For example, instead of having a baked potato, a glass of wine, and a desert, have a 6 ounces of grilled fish with vegetables and then your desert.
- When baking deserts, use egg whites and applesauce to make it lower fat. Look on the Internet to find all kinds of low-fat, low-sugar recipes that make up delicious deserts.
- Enjoy sugar-free Popsicle’s, sugar-free instant pudding, and sugar-free instant Jell-O for an evening snack when those sugar craving hits.
- Low-fat versions are always better than full fat desserts! Most of the time they taste just as good and you don’t even miss the extra calories and fat!
- Desserts don’t have to be taboo on your weight loss plan.
Just by making better choices when dining out and allowing yourself a little bit of desert here and there rather than every day, you’ll be able to still attain your weight loss goals without feeling deprived! Enjoy yourself! Make this plan a lifestyle that you can stick with! For other options of great low fat, quick and easy desserts look into purchasing the Ultrafit Cookbook that has Ultra-fast & Ultra-easy recipes. There is an entire chapter dedicated just to delicious desserts!