Cindy Whitmarsh – Workout On The Go!
Workout on the go! Exercise Band Workout!
1. Abductor biceps curls
2. Side lunge punches
3. Reverse lunge back pull
4. Alternating forward lunge triceps kickbacks
5. Balancing rear delt raise
6. Stand up leg extensions
7. Ab leg lifts
8. Sit up and punches
10 Quick health tips for fast results!
Ultrafit Nutrition Systems/Cindy Whitmarsh
1. During everyday life, pull in bellybutton, lift chest, and squeeze shoulder blades to improve posture.
2. Replace your chair at work or watching tv with a stability ball to work on core strength.
3. Wear a heart rate monitor to make sure you are in your fat burning zone during cardio.
4. Try standing on one foot while doing your regular weight lifting routine for core training.
5. Stand in the front row of your exercise class for a better workout because you will be less likely to slack off!
6. Never ride the elevator! Take the stairs. The more energy you expel, the more calories you burn!
7. Replace coffee and sodas with water and green tea for antioxidants.
8. Replace old artificial sweeteners with Splenda or just avoid them all together!
9. Don’t eat 3 hours before you go to bed!
10. Avoid a double carb situation! If you have an alcoholic beverage, don’t eat an additional carb. If you have a carb at dinner, don’t have dessert!
RECIPE OF THE WEEK!
CINDY’S HEALTHY MEAT LOAF
1 ½ lb. Lean ground turkey
½ cup tomato sauce or tomato juice
1 medium onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
2 egg whites
¾ cup quick or old-fashioned rolled oats
1 package onion soup mix
1 t. garlic powder
Couple shakes of Worcestershire sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 (16-ounce) can tomato basil soup (low sodium)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place meat in a large bowl.
3. Combine all other ingredients, except tomato soup, in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly.
4. Make a well in the meat and put the contents of the medium bowl in the well. Mix well.
5. Place a cooking rack in the middle of a foil-lined roasting pan. After putting the meat mixture into a loaf pan to shape, turn it out on the rack.
6. Bake for 45 minutes. Top with tomato soup and continue baking another ½ hour. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Serving Size: 1 slice = 3-inch piece
Stay Fit and Healthy!
HERE IS THE EXERCISE BAND USED IN TODAY’S WORKOUT!