California Native Plant Society-San Diego PRESENTS: Garden Tour 2019: “Inviting Nature Home
California Native Plant Society-San Diego PRESENTS:
Garden Tour 2019: “Inviting Nature Home: Native Gardens of Central San Diego County”
Saturday & Sunday, April 13 & 14, 2019 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm each day
The California Native Plant Society-San Diego Chapter (CNPS-San Diego) presents its seventh annual Garden Tour, Inviting Nature Home: Native Gardens of Central San Diego County, the weekend of April 13th & 14th, 2019 from 10:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m. each day. Spend a day or two exploring and learning from these gardens that highlight plants that create habitat, dry streambed bioswales, adjacent natural areas, water catchment devices, slope gardens, charming water features, bridges, sculptures and more. Be inspired this Spring!
LOCATION: Rancho Bernardo, Scripps Ranch, Poway, Rancho Penasquitos, Clairemont
* Entry to 15 private residential gardens staffed with interpretive docents, owners, and designers.
* 3 additional FYI (For Your Inspiration) viewing gardens on the route.
* The Kumeyaay Ipai Interpretive Center at Pauwai: 4 guided private tours of this native plant ethnobotany garden will be offered for an additional fee on Sunday only.
* Instructional presentations and plantings on Saturday and Sunday.
* Tickets on sale online beginning February 14th. Tour tickets are $30 online, $35 at door. Tickets give attendees admission on both days of the tour.
* All participants buying online before April 6th will have a tour booklet mailed to their address within the week preceding the Tour so that they can begin the tour at any garden location during Tour weekend.
* Guided tours of The Kumeyaay Ipai Interpretive Center at Pauwai are a separate $10 admission.
For questions, please contact Judie Lincer at email@example.com or at 619-277-1490
For tickets and further information, please visit: cnpssd.org/events