2 men sought in Nevada fatal shooting arrested in San Diego
RENO, Nev. (AP) — Nevada authorities say two men sought in a June 24 fatal shooting in the Reno area have been arrested in San Diego thanks to a tip.
The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office says Jamil Geronimo and Tyler Hernandez had been staying at a San Diego residence and were arrested without incident during a traffic stop Friday.
They were jailed on fugitive charges pending extradition to Nevada to face charges of murder, battery with a deadly weapon and discharging a firearm.
Two people were shot in the June 24 incident. Paul Dobbins was declared dead at the scene. Another man was injured.
The Sheriff’s office says a third suspect in the case, Quentin Moore, is still being sought.