Just Plain Shocking!

Thursday, February 17, 2011 – A concerned parent called KUSI's Michael Turko about a dangerous condition at his daughter's school. Turko says nothing was done about it until an accident involving a swim coach finally got their attention.

Ever since we were kids we were all told electricity and water just don't mix. But apparently that message got lost at an east county high school. Complaints from parents and even a coach were shrugged off and ignored. And the result was just plain shocking!

Categories: KUSI