Monday Morning Business Report 3/26/18
Jane King reports live from the NASDAQ Marketsite in Times Square.
Jane details a variety of topics including:
- Qualcomm reelected its board of directors with weak support from shareholders.
- The most popular Easter Candy for each state.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average recovered from ending last week down.
- Facebook continues to face criticism for sharing user’s data.
- Users have hacked Spotify to block their ads, allowing them to get the service for free. Spotify will go public in the next few months.