Pet Patrol – Getting your pets ready for summer
(KUSI) – Dr Ruth MacPete, San Diego Veterinarian and author of Lisette the Vet joined Good Morning San Diego to talk about some must-have summer pet products:
• Outdoor toys- Show me a dog that doesn’t love playing fetch. Save your shoulder and keep your dog active and healthy with these fun toy launchers.
• Summer excursions- As the weather warms, the outdoors beckon. Portable travel bowls are easy to pack and a must have whenever you bring your dog hiking or take them on other outdoor adventures.
• Hydration- Keep your pet cool and hydrated at home during those “Dog Days of Summer.” Your pet is sure to stay hydrated with a water dish that provides a perpetual stream of refreshing cool water.
• Beach gear- Protect your dog’s eyes with Doggles (dog sunglasses) their feet with booties, and don’t forget the life vest for water activities.
• Clean-up- After an active day at the beach or park, keep your clean dog clean with a specially formulated moisturizing pet shampoo to gently cleanse your dog’s coat without drying it out.
For more information click here.