Safe plastic surgery
As the Holidays approach people tend to want to tweak their appearances. Some head south of the border to TJ and get “industrial silicone” injected into their face which is dangerous because it can melts and destroys their face.
Dr. Kian Samimi, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with Reviva Med was on Good Morning San Diego to discuss what's safe and what's not when it comes to cosmetic surgery.
Here are Ten Tips for Safe Plastic Surgery:
- Have Realistic Expectations
- Communicate your Expectations
- Check your Physician's Qualifications
- Follow-up with your Physician
- Stay Local
- Stay in a Safe Environment
- One Procedure at a Time
- Be Honest
- Ask if products are FDA approved
- It it sounds to good to be true, it probably is