San Diego Golf and Craft Beer Festival
SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – The San Diego Golf & Craft Beer Festival Arrives at Pala Mesa Resort in Fallbrook on Friday and Saturday, March 1-2.
The Festival will feature all of the latest golf has to offer, some of the top craft beers in the valley for those over 21 years of age, free golf clinics, free lessons by PGA pros, and much more.
Here are just a few of the things happening at the Festival, according to organizers:
• Get a certificate good for a FREE round of golf at Pala Mesa Resort with your paid admission (tee time restrictions and a small cart fee apply)
• The first 250 attendees each day get a free sleeve of Srixon golf balls
• Sample the top craft beers in the valley (12 oz. pours for just $8)
• Meet the reps from TaylorMade, PING, Cobra, Callaway, Cleveland/Srixon, Wilson and more
• Get some amazing deals on name brand clubs, apparel, bags, shoes by Puma, Callaway, Foot Joy, Matte Grey, Ping, Black Clover, Oxford and Bermuda Sands
• Check out an amazing golf trick shot show at 11am and 1pm each day
• Learn how to improve your short game in a FREE golf clinic by Pala Mesa’s PGA pros at 12 noon each day
• Take your best shot in a Putting Challenge to support the Special Olympics and win an exclusive Stay and Play package at the Pala Mesa Resort
• Check out the hottest new putters on the market by Musty Putters
• Enjoy some great food served up by Pala Mesa Resort
• Get a free ticket to see the San Diego Sockers and the LPGA KIA Classic just for entering the putting contest or raffle
• Rock out to some live music at Pala Mesa Resort following the show
Admission is $20 for adults over 21 (tickets purchased online prior to the show are just $15 at www.golffestshows.com), $15 for 11-20 year olds, and children under 10 are admitted free. Show hours are from 10am to 4pm both days, and the there will be live music following the show at the Pala Mesa Resort.