San Diego Restaurant Week at Shores Restaurant
SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – This year for San Diego Restaurant Week organizers are giving restaurants the ability to tailor their menus and price points to highlight their specialties and allow more members to participate this year.
“It is our hope that by having this flexibility, it will prove to be a more successful Restaurant Week for you. With this structure, we are also encouraging consumers to dine out more than once during Restaurant Week – whether it’s drinks & shared plates with the girls, or a ‘3 course dinner’ date night later in the week.”
- You have the option to do “3 items” instead of “3 courses.”
- Menu items can include drinks, appetizers, shared plates, entrees or desserts
- Dinner: Glass of Wine, Entrée, Dessert
- Dinner: Appetizer, Entree, Dessert
- Dinner: 2 Glasses of Wine, Shared plate
- Lunch: Coffee & Donut
- Lunch: Appetizer & Entrée
For more information click here.