Smart Meter – It Ain’t Right!
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 – He called KUSI's Michael Turko with a smart meter horror story we haven't heard before. Turko says it began when the power company replaced his old gas meter with a new electronic smart meter.
SDG&E admits they made a mistake here. They say they should never have replaced his old meter because his gas line was corroded to begin with. And they say inspectors also found corroded gas lines in other parts of his home. But Dave Hamrah says he never had a problem with gas leaks, until SDG&E put in their new smart meter.