Sycuan Tribal Police Department seeking new recruits
The Sycuan Tribal Police Department is looking for men and women who desire to make a positive difference within the Sycuan tribal community as a police officer.
Bill Denke, Chief of Police, dropped by the studio on Monday to discuss the details of the job and what they’re looking for in recruits.
The Sycuan Tribal Police Department is looking for men and women who desire to make a positive difference within the Sycuan tribal community as a police officer. Highly desirable candidates will display knowledge and experience with community oriented policing projects. The salary range for this position is $52,000 to $74,880 annually plus a robust benefit package. The minimum qualifications are:
* California POST certificate or U.S. Indian Police Academy graduate
· * Valid driver’s license in good standing
· * Minimum of 21 years old
· * No felony convictions
· * No misdemeanor convictions which would prohibit the carrying of a firearm
· * High school diploma or G.E.D.
· * Ability to pass a comprehensive background investigation, psychological and medical examination, and a physical agility test
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Sergeant Tom Biondo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-445-8710.
Native American men and woman are encouraged to apply.