Techniques to deal with stress using humor
SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – Dealing with stress isn’t quite funny but there are few techniques to help relieve it through humor.
Executive Director of the American Institute of Stress Heidi Hanna and Neuro-Humorist Karyn Buxman joined Good Morning San Diego to discuss the e-book “What’s So Funny About Stress”
Techniques Hanna says to Try:
- Share a funny image with a friend every day via text message.
- Add a funny cartoon to your email signature.
- Create a funny playlist with videos you enjoy to watch during your morning and afternoon recharge break.
- Go on a walk and look for things to find funny.
- Find a funny podcast or YouTube channel to listen to each evening to reset your brain to relax
For more information click here.