They Got Zapped!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 – An east county couple called KUSI's Michael Turko after a major electrical problem almost caught their house on fire. And in a strange twist, Turko says the house replaced one that burned down four years ago, after major electrical problems started a deadly wildfire.

It took four years to re-design, rebuild and refurnish their dream home on a mountain ridge east of Ramona. But three weeks ago on Halloween day, they were finally ready to move back in. Everything looked great and passed county inspection. But when they turned on the power, they got zapped!

Categories: KUSI