What to do in San Diego for St. Patrick’s Day
SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – Grab your green and get ready to celebrate the Celtic way!
After two years of cancellations due to the pandemic, a flurry of events have returned for the weekend before St. Patrick’s Day, which is March 17.
KUSI will be covering St. Patrick’s Day events all weekend. Check out a few below!
St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival on March 12
- Downtown & Balboa Park
- 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Parade at 10:30 a.m.
- Fifth Avenue & Laurel Street
Second annual Luck O’Loma Block Party on March 12
- Noon – 9 p.m.
- Outside Goodbar in Point Loma, 1872 Rosecrans St.
- Local bands, DJs, vendors
- $10 for general admission
- $15 admission and a green beer
Shamrock Music and Beer Festival on March 12
- Gaslamp Quarter
- 2 p.m.
- “Young Doves” live
- Irish dance
- MTS transportation off Fifth Street is advised
- Trolley lines nearby recommended